I have windows 10 and I can not get my web cam to do anything.

Solution
Hi,

Did it stopped working right after you upgraded to Windows 10 or while you're in Windows 10 already?
- If it did happen right after upgrading to Windows 10 you can first try to check the manufacturers website for any update of a Webcam driver.
- If the problem happened while you're already in 10 try to uninstall/reinstall the Webcan driver from Device Manager.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Webcam driver, reboot the laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- If this will not solve the issue do a System Restore, put it back to an earlier date before the problem started happening.
- Click Start then Settings.
- Click on Update & Security then click on Recovery.
- You'll see System Restore.
Hi,

Did it stopped working right after you upgraded to Windows 10 or while you're in Windows 10 already?
- If it did happen right after upgrading to Windows 10 you can first try to check the manufacturers website for any update of a Webcam driver.
- If the problem happened while you're already in 10 try to uninstall/reinstall the Webcan driver from Device Manager.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Webcam driver, reboot the laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- If this will not solve the issue do a System Restore, put it back to an earlier date before the problem started happening.
- Click Start then Settings.
- Click on Update & Security then click on Recovery.
- You'll see System Restore.

Solution