I hooked up my Cisco and I have Wi-Fi where would I find the password and the address

Solution
Everything should be listed in the manual to your router, assuming that is what you are asking about. The WiFi password may not even be set or may be on the device or in the manual if there is a default one. So will the default IP address for the router. You will need something that can display web pages properly to configure the router, a smartphone should do it although the display will be pretty small and hard to work with and may not work properly depending on the router software. You may need a computer connected to the ethernet ports to set up your WiFi.
Everything should be listed in the manual to your router, assuming that is what you are asking about. The WiFi password may not even be set or may be on the device or in the manual if there is a default one. So will the default IP address for the router. You will need something that can display web pages properly to configure the router, a smartphone should do it although the display will be pretty small and hard to work with and may not work properly depending on the router software. You may need a computer connected to the ethernet ports to set up your WiFi.

Solution