I hooked up the optical from the TV to soundbar, no sound. Hooked it up from the cable box to the soundbar, sound. But when go

TJordan49

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
But when I go to Netflix, the sound is still coming from the cable box channel. Do I need another connection from the TV to the soundbar?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 8
Kimber_Har Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
Y Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
V Streaming Video & TVs 6
Similar threads
Solved! How do I hook up to the internet on my TV when only tablets and phones will link up to my Wifi system?
Question No picture issues hooking up my DVI desktop to HDMI TV.
When i hook my computer up to my tv thru my hdmi cable they do not match up. The computer will have one wallpaper on it and th
Trying to hook a Sony VCR to an Element tv to be able to record to a vhs
How do I hook up a older Yamaha receaver to a tcl 65 inch HD 4g tv
Hellen I have a Panasonic SA PT950 that's hooked up to my Emerson 55in, the aux sound from the tv doesn't work, but the sound
How do you hook up a sound bar to my 65" curve rca TV it doesn't have a optical hook up
I have a RCA Soundbar and a Toshiba TV. How do i hook up the soundbar without a optical cord?
How can I hook up an old jvc receiver to an rca tv that has no optical port? The receiver doesn’t have an HDMI port so I don
I have hooked it up to the tv and there is still no sound. I have the coaxial in/out cable, the input jacks, and the optical.
What do I do if my haier tv doesnt have an optical outlet to hook my sony sound bar up
Blue ray home theater use to play blue ray and tv sound now only get sound playing through blue ray, optical cable is hooked u
I tried to hook my surround sound to my tv via av cables but it won't connect i was told i need a optical cable in order for i
How to hook up a Bose SoundTouch 300 Sound Bar to a Sanyo tv with no HDMI acr or optic outputs
Trying to hook my vizo TV up to a samsung sound bar by using the optic connections. Couldn't get any sound thru the sound bar
had chromecast hooked up now trying to return to optic tv SHOWS HDM13
have 60"samsung tv pioneer stereo bospeakers av receiver vsx822 hooking up dvd dish hopper stereo I have optical cable 4 stere
hook up Samsung BluRay player to LG Soundbar with Optical cable
I have a Vizio soundbar and want to hook up to TV, DVR and blu ray player, (optical cable for soundbar does not fit tv)
Will a Sony BDP-S590 play FULL 1080/24p,over a optical hook up

ASK THE COMMUNITY