I hope God of War Ragnarök is the last cross-gen PlayStation exclusive

Nov 11, 2022
I honestly just don't feel the same. I think it's such an astounding looking game. Horizon Forbidden West was pretty but I don't think it has much of an edge over Ragnarok unless you count so much particle effects on the screen all the time that it looks like it's snowing pollen as next gen. It looks like a PS5 game on the PS5.

Nov 18, 2022
I played on PS4 and all the "load" screens didn't bother me at all. I don't know how these games are created. But I find it hard to believe that by making it compatible for PS4 really affected the way it came out for PS5. I could be wrong. But, I will say I prefer Xbox and really only got my PS4 for gow4. So if they made gow5 exclusive for PS5 they would have gotten me there. The only reason now for me to get a PS5 is for gow6 or some phenomenal looking exclusive that I think I would really enjoy. I still haven't beaten forbidden West I found it a little boring. Even though I loved the first. Idk most games bore me nowadays. I haven't enjoyed a game in a long time. Gow5 is definitely refreshing for me.

Nov 19, 2022
I'm playing on ps5 and have no issue with the game being on last gen. I've grown accustomed to God of War's loading areas and come to expect them. There are also a lot of graphical options on ps5. The game looks great too. I don't see loading screens as enough of a reason to warrant leaving out millions of potential users and Sony losing out on sales. It loads fast when it counts, that is to start the game and to get going again when you die.
Considering the ps5 is exorbitantly prices in my country at around $8000 USD and it's not readily available in stores it's only fair and smart by Sony not to leave out PS4 players. I find articles like this kind of selfish. A loading screen isn't going to ruin your experience. It's one of the highest ranked games after all