I installed 4 pc speakers to my pc using a 3.5mm splitter, but only one channel plays. What can I do to get both right and lef

Solution
What speakers did you use exactly, and what splitter did you use? Using the splitter can weaken the signal. If you move the connections around do the working two speakers change or do the same two play no matter what?

Are you saying you are only getting the left or right audio playing, so speakers on the other side don't work at all?
What speakers did you use exactly, and what splitter did you use? Using the splitter can weaken the signal. If you move the connections around do the working two speakers change or do the same two play no matter what?

Are you saying you are only getting the left or right audio playing, so speakers on the other side don't work at all?

Solution
Dec 12, 2018
Two sets of speakers each with sub woofers. If I connect only one set to my pc it works find, but when I connect both sets using a splitter with two female and one male to the green entry point in the back of my pc only one speaker from each set and the two subs work the other two speakers don't.

So you are trying to use two 2.1 powered speaker sets? Exactly what splitter are you using? If you swap the speaker connections on the splitter does that change which of them works? Are these subs powering the satellite speakers? So connection from computer goes to the sub? A bit odd that the sub would work but not the speakers attached to it. You may want to try a better quality splitter maybe this one https://www.amazon.com/Nobsound-Audio-Switcher-Headphone-Selector/dp/B0787X4J4V/ref=asc_df_B0787X4J4V/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309764501757&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8202778043107739032&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001834&hvtargid=pla-516627672714&psc=1