I just found my favorite show of the year on Apple TV Plus — and it’s 98% on Rotten Tomatoes

Jul 23, 2022
This is obviously the most paid article ever!!! I love Tom's guide for the impartial(normally) reviews. But this just SCREAMS apple paid!

Jul 24, 2022
This is obviously the most paid article ever!!! I love Tom's guide for the impartial(normally) reviews. But this just SCREAMS apple paid!
Seriously? Have never read a review before? Seems like a run of the mill review of a tv show that the writer actually really enjoyed. It would also seem that 94% of everyone else that watches it agrees. I don't see how you get paid advertising.

My only issue is no one should talk about what the critics on town tomatoes think. They are so skewed is not even funny and it so obvious.

Mark Spoonauer

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2014
Seriously? Have never read a review before? Seems like a run of the mill review of a tv show that the writer actually really enjoyed. It would also seem that 94% of everyone else that watches it agrees. I don't see how you get paid advertising.

My only issue is no one should talk about what the critics on town tomatoes think. They are so skewed is not even funny and it so obvious.

Thanks for your comment. I tried to pick RT reviews that were positive and negative to show both sides...

Jul 24, 2022
Bro I don't care. Where are the Emmys for the series 'for all mankind' with instant 100% on tomato-meter????

Mod Edit - Language

Last edited by a moderator: