I just put in a SD card in my Samsung Galaxy note 3. how do I put my videos of my children on it?

Solution
nevermind I missed the part where you said it was a Note3, so its an android OS more then likely.
you should have an app for your gallery, find your pictures there and highlight then. then hit the option button and there should be an option to move the files to the media card. that should do the trick.

DHFF

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012
nevermind I missed the part where you said it was a Note3, so its an android OS more then likely.
you should have an app for your gallery, find your pictures there and highlight then. then hit the option button and there should be an option to move the files to the media card. that should do the trick.

Solution

JADOLLA

Estimable
Jul 21, 2014
There is a app somewhere on your home screen (depends where you put it) called "My Files" and from there you can access ur phone and ur SD card's memory… so you copy anything you want from there

danion81

Estimable
Jan 14, 2015

you are the only one after looking through the help sites that have given the correct answer so thankyou! :)