I lost my android phone i want to get my contact no but i don't remember which mail id connected with that phone i randomly ch

Rahul1000

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
I lost my android phone i want to get my contact no but i don't remember which mail id connected with that phone i randomly check my two mail ids but that contact was blank so i was not able to check which mail id connected with that phone so is there any way so that i will get my contact no or that mail id connected with that phone i just have phone IMEI no. Please help to get my contact no.

Solution

If you linked your phone to your Google account, logon to that, and it will show you what phones are linked to it. Sign in, click on your account icon in the top right, click My Account and then Find My Phone. If you see your phone there, that's the email you used.

If you linked your phone to your Google account, logon to that, and it will show you what phones are linked to it. Sign in, click on your account icon in the top right, click My Account and then Find My Phone. If you see your phone there, that's the email you used.

Solution