i lost my android phone on plane mode and it is probably turned off right now...can i find it.

CarmenTheHero

Estimable
Oct 11, 2014
I checked with the front office at school 3 times and nobody turned it in. I filed a report and checked again, still nothing. i decided to go online to every cheesy and costly locater and none of them worked. My cell phone provider is verizon. I can't tell my parents yet because i want to at least know who stole it or where it is or something. I want closure! I just need someone to hep me out. Please, just someone. I'm begging you. I lost it 3 days ago and i'm still hopeful ill find it but...Please help

Solution
http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-1608021/lost-stolen-phone.html

There are a few links in that thread that might help you track your phone, but you'll need to know your imei number. Barring that, there are a few other options. If your phone is registered to your email, you might have Android Device manager set up. You can log into that here, where it should give you an option to track the phone if it is on. There are third party apps that do the same thing, but they need to already be installed on your phone, which I am guessing it's not.

Your best bet is really to tell your parents and have them call Verizon. They'll be able to track it on their end (most likely), at which point you can get your local police department to help...

fwitten

Estimable
Oct 10, 2014
well, Android doesn't provide Find My iPhone service like iPhone, so it's pretty hard to get it back unless he/she turned it in. Did you tell this to school officials?

http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-1608021/lost-stolen-phone.html

There are a few links in that thread that might help you track your phone, but you'll need to know your imei number. Barring that, there are a few other options. If your phone is registered to your email, you might have Android Device manager set up. You can log into that here, where it should give you an option to track the phone if it is on. There are third party apps that do the same thing, but they need to already be installed on your phone, which I am guessing it's not.

Your best bet is really to tell your parents and have them call Verizon. They'll be able to track it on their end (most likely), at which point you can get your local police department to help you retrieve it.

Solution