I love the Chromecast with Google TV — except for this annoying flaw

Apr 28, 2022
This is an annoying feature that seems to work and not work at will. Thanks for the tips. I'd also point out that the other "flaw" is recommending things from services I do not have or want. If I could tailor the services to mine, this device would be amazing. As it stands, it is very good.

Apr 28, 2022
I have the CCwGTV and also use YTTV as my provider. The 'continue watching' apparently works much better for me as it showed the recent shows I'd started but not finished.

Apr 29, 2022
I like the GoogleTV overall, but the annoying thing with it was that I would get streaming errors related to it dropping connections. When I looked up the error there were other people complaining about the same thing with the solution suggested to them being the usual thing of check your connection, move the device closer to the router, etc. Werid thing is I have a Roku and FireTV that doesn't have this problem and they're in the same area.

Apr 29, 2022
I've been wondering about this for a while. some apps seem to do a better job than others. it seems to synchronize better if you fully exit an app rather than just jumping back home. if I'm not mistaken you can long press the button on one of these and then you get the option to hide it which helps clear out ones that you don't want there.

Apr 29, 2022
I've been wondering about this for a while. some apps seem to do a better job than others. it seems to synchronize better if you fully exit an app rather than just jumping back home. if I'm not mistaken you can long press the button on one of these and then you get the option to hide it which helps clear out ones that you don't want there.
It usually performs better with Netflix, but with something like Hulu or Crunchyroll, it kept stopping so much I thought the service was down.