I need a brand new gaming headset with professional/very good microphone quality.

aythat0r

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
I've had my Turtle Beaches for about 2 years now, they've been going strong but now are slowly starting to break and stuff up, and I am looking for a good headset to buy. It needs to have very good mic quality because I am a Gaming-Youtuber and my commentating can't sound like crap.

I'm going to go buy the headsets soon and I was looking between the Astro A40s (No mixamp) - $200 AUD and the Logitech G35 - $105 AUD, I've seen reviews on them and they're both good but I just want to know what has better mic quality and is better for the price.

Also if you have any different headsets that are better please post here I would like to know, my budget is under $200. Mind you I'm making my final decision in about 1-2 hours because that is when I'm going to get them.

Thanks

Socalsfinest08

Honorable
May 12, 2013
The astro a40s a AMAZING! They also have a very good mic to you cant go wrong with astros I have a couple friends who have them and they love them. But why no mix amp?

Socalsfinest08

Honorable
May 12, 2013
The astro a40s a AMAZING! They also have a very good mic to you cant go wrong with astros I have a couple friends who have them and they love them. But why no mix amp?

aythat0r

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
Yeah I believe they're very good! No mixamp because with mixamp it costs $300... ._. and I don't need it because I already have 2 very good mics for ps3/xbox and this is mainly just for recording and playing on PC. Yeah I think I might just go with A40s.

Socalsfinest08

Honorable
May 12, 2013
Great decision! If feel I helped you and if you dont mind could you hit the "this person answered my question button" that would be greatly appreciated! :)

Socalsfinest08

Honorable
May 12, 2013
Great decision! If feel I helped you and if you dont mind could you hit the "this person answered my question button" that would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CatTheMightyLord Audio 0
druan08 Audio 2
S Audio 1
JimReid45 Audio 1
K Audio 2
T Audio 3
F Audio 1
S Audio 1
T Audio 1
J Audio 2
C Audio 2