I need an HDMI to VGA converter to connect my Desktop to my Monitor.

ConnorC_

Estimable
Feb 14, 2015
I recently got a new graphics card. It does not have a VGA slot, but it does have an HDMI slot. My monitor only has a VGA slot, not an HDMI. Please link a good converter/adapter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 8
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
I connected DVD w/ red/green/blue cable to converter box to samsung smart tv via HDMI cable, picture quality terrible. No tru
How to connect PS4 Pro to normal monitor with VGA.
how to connect a black web video converter to a sansui tv
Solved! How can I connect a cable to a DVD with out a converter box
how to connect vcr dtv converter to projecting monito th
I am using hdmi converter to connect my dell laptop. It does not show any hdmi optionin sound system
I have a old LG tv and I have the HDMI to RCA converter I connected everything is ok but on which option should I do AV O
Firestick connection to HDMI 1.1
Can i connect my older model flat screet to my phone with hdmi but i got hdmi hooked up to my cable converter box to tv
Connecting PS4 to a non HDMI panasonic plasma tv th-50 pv 30 using HDMI to Scart converter
Daewoo tv 2001 connecting a converter box and clear tv
How to connect Panasonic Viera 58DX802B to a NAD amplifier with only analogue (RCA, red, white) input?
is there such a thing as hdmi converters to connect "smart" technology to old technics stereo receivers
J5 converter model jda213 when connected to HDMI 1 says no connection found.
i recently bought a tft monitor screen, a free to air box which i connect to my screen using the Hdmi to Vga converter, but th
Connecting soundbar to tv
Coaxil broke on vivio tv I have digital TV converter and recorder plus amplified antenna how do I connect them to show local
How do I connect my Samsung H6500 to my analog Audiolab 8000S AMP ? Which cable do I need to buy ? I know I'll need a converte
Connect tv to wifi with hdmi2av rca converter
Can i connect my analog RCA audio to digital optical converter

ASK THE COMMUNITY