I need help to choose a Headset for streaming

Leonman44

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015
Hello mates,

I already have an amazing pair of headphones: Philips Fidelio X2 but the problem is that they look kinda ridiculous when i wear it and i dont want to stream with them , sadly my budget is not big enough for both headset and microphone so i need i a decent microphone built in the gaming headset that i will choose.

I am also a Bass-head therefore i think that my best choice would be the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 but even if most people are telling that the mic is great theres always a small number of people keep telling how bad is it.

Any opinions on this?

Graybush

Estimable
Since you didn't specify what your budget looks like, may I point your to our Best Budget Streaming Headsets? You can find them here: https://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/983-best-cheap-gaming-headsets.html

Personally, I don't stream very often, and when I do I generally use my Logitech H800 to stream with friends. It's given me some solid connections and also gives you connection options (bluetooth or USB). The only complaint I have is that it sometimes has trouble holding a connection when using Skype.

Hope that helps!

Leonman44

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015

My budget is up to 100$ or 120euros

I can see that at this price point the cloud ii are the most recommended but i don't really like the design , i need the 7.1 feature to justify somewhat the audio quality loss compared to my fidelio x2's.