I need some suggestions about purchasing a professional gaming headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel0909

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016
Hi,
I'm a gaming enthusiast,especially in shooting games.Such as AVA,CF,CS and so on.Usually,I use a pair of general headset when I play these games,But it's audio sounds and basso efficiency is not as good as a pair of professional gaming headsets.I really like the vibration function.Now, I have a pair already which is called "Devil",but I need the other pair,some one who has good ideas?

Solution
If you want the best quality, get a good sound card and something like the ATH-AD500x with modmic. No fancy gimmicks like vibration, but you'll be able to hear footsteps even during a firefight.

Daniel0909

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016

appreciated so much.how much the price its?

Headphone+modmic is usually $120

juanrdp

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012

There are no "profesional gamming headsets".

If you want very good sound you need to go to the audiophile headsets (AKG, Sennheiser for example are common brands or Audio-Technica as the other poster said) with a nice soundcard. If you go to the "gamming" headsets you could get from terrible sound to regular sound but i think that almost never would get a very good sound, even the "gamming" lines from those vendor like Sennheiser are not equal in quality to the proper ones.

But said that, you will need to invets mabe one hundred euros (50 if choose a regular soundcard) for a sound card and another one hundreed (in the best case) or two hundred (more like two hundred or more) for the headset, and if you lilke things like "vibration" i seriously doubt (no pun intended, is just diferent target) that you will appreciate the sound.

For example im using an AKG 550 headphones (150€) with a Xonar Essence STX II (another 150€) and i dont have a mic on the headset (i use an independent mic), but i like the sound from those.

If you want a "gamming" headset you have several options, but i will said maybe a Roccat Kave headset, they are maybe a bit expensive but they have a decent sound (maybe in the range 80-100€)

Seankay

Commendable
Jul 20, 2016
You should check out steelseries siberia v2 or steelseries siberia elite (noise cancellation).
Razer is also pretty good, but I personally prefer Steelseries!

Status
Not open for further replies.