I need suggestions on which laptop to buy best suited for video editing, please do suggest :)?

stereohearts200

Estimable
Sep 11, 2015
Hey! I need a little advice on what laptop to buy. I specifically want a laptop which is suitable for HD video editing, the software I use is Sony Vegas Pro 13. I'm not a gamer so I'm not really looking for a laptop which needs to be top notch in that zone. The problem is I have a budget of 40,000 INR which should be around 602 USD and that's the maximum I can afford to spend. I know I probably won't get the best laptop at this budget but this is all I'm allowed so yeah. Previously, I didn't know much about laptops so I bought a Dell laptop with just an i3 processor and it was the worst imaginable for editing. Loading the video into Vegas was hard in itself. So this time I can't afford to waste money on a laptop like that again, so I really need some good suggestions. I mainly only use Vegas and Photoshop. And I'll need to carry the laptop around to places so I'd much rather prefer a laptop than a desktop. The weight, screen size, battery life or any other specs like that aren't things I'm too concerned about. Please do suggest! Thanks in advance! :)

Solution

metalicgeek

Estimable
Solution