I need to be able to increase the Bass levels on my laptop's built in subwoofer that windows recognizes as a typical speaker.

May 21, 2018
So i have an HP pavilion DV7 that has a beats audio surround system built into the laptop and this laptop came originally with windows 7 and it was able to recognize the subwoofer as a dedicated bass heavy speaker so it increased the low end audio to the sub. But since I updated my laptop to windows 10 and got the proper drivers it only recognizes it as a speaker, and sounds as though it is only being used as one instead of playing the low end audio. I've done hours of research and can't find a program that would allow me to either increase the volume of the sub, or the bass levels. I really liked the audio quality i had before and would like to have it again.

May 21, 2018
Yes, I have honestly tried every driver. and i know the only solution would be to find a program that can control the individual speakers and change the levels, but I just can't find a program which will do that.

May 21, 2018

i just finished downloading the control panel and it is basically just an add on equalizer with the beats branding. i want to be able to individually controll the bass levels in just the single sub of the computer instead of increasing bass in all speakers as this panel does.

TRENDING THREADS