i need to connect my rca surroun sound sytem to my sharp hd tv so that i may be able to watch dvd without static and jumpyt

Solution
Its usually as easy as connecting the hdmi output of the dvd player to an hdmi input of the tv. To watch a movie, you press the source button on your remote and select the one the dvd player is on. To know exactly we would need to know the model#'s of the TV and DVD player.

{a thread is this entire discussion. Your post/topic, my repsonse, and all other posts are (will be) part of this thread. Since you started this thread, you are the Original Poster which gets abbreviated down to OP. You might see a reply that responds to several people, if one begins with @OP then that comment is for you (its short for "at OP").}

Welcome to Toms.
:)

popatim

Splendid
Its usually as easy as connecting the hdmi output of the dvd player to an hdmi input of the tv. To watch a movie, you press the source button on your remote and select the one the dvd player is on. To know exactly we would need to know the model#'s of the TV and DVD player.

{a thread is this entire discussion. Your post/topic, my repsonse, and all other posts are (will be) part of this thread. Since you started this thread, you are the Original Poster which gets abbreviated down to OP. You might see a reply that responds to several people, if one begins with @OP then that comment is for you (its short for "at OP").}

Welcome to Toms.
:)

Solution