I need to find a laptop for work.

jersey65

Estimable
Oct 1, 2015
I do a lot of writing for work, so I need a really good keyboard. I also do a lot of research, so I have many windows and apps opened at a time. I also need lots of storage space. I'm willing to spend what I have to for a great laptop. I run Windows and use PS and Office everyday.

jersey65

Estimable
Oct 1, 2015
That's the issue I've been running into. I would say the most important thing is processor speed, but I have read that without a proper cooling system higher processing speed can be a bad thing. I have been researching the differences between the AMD810 and i7, and maybe I don't need either? Like I said, I use my laptop for work everyday, and I really wanted to try to not have to get a desktop system. Besides my current laptops, I do a lot of non-work related things on my iPad Air, but I'm not able to work on it for obvious reasons. So, I don't care what kind of a laptop it is as long as it will enable me to have PhotoShop, Office, and lots of browser windows open at one time. As it is now, my laptop freezes up a few times throughout the day. I am mobile frequently when I work too, so that is a consideration. I appreciate all suggestions.