i need to upgrade my laptop

BadPeteNo

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
Laptop plus upgrade equals no. When you say you want it to game, the general answer is spend $2000 on a new laptop. A desktop can upgrade like that, a laptop generally can't.

If you think my answer is wrong, please read the forum guidelines and post back in the systems or laptop forums. You have provided almost no information, and approach this as if this is a free tech advice service.

It's not.

I'm a regular guy like you. I like to fix computers, and the people here have helped me a lot. Therefore, I post answers to questions where I think I can help. That's how it works.

I understand that you have a problem, but I can't really know what it is if you don't provide details. This site is littered with informative posts telling you what you need to say to get the help you want. You just spit out a half-complete text message. My answer to that is $2000.

Try to be more specific.

lostgamer_03

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
It's most likely not possible that you can upgrade your laptop, so it can run games better. There is so many factors you have to pay attention to size, socket, power consumption, heat software from the laptop manufacturer etc.

The only things you could upgrade is HDD/SSD and RAM, which really won't affect performance ingame.