i need your help!

Alaniju

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
hello.I want to a buy phone about 200-250euros...Which you suggest me?I want it for games and internet.Is Samsung s4 mini a good choice or i can find a better phone?Sorry for my bad english

Alaniju

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
I really dont care about the size and camera.I just want it for games,internet,some apps.Also,i prefer an android phone.
I am from Greece and the phones which have the same price with s4 mini is LG optimus G,xperia SP,Moto G(costs less),huawei ascend p6,Samsung Galaxy 3,

rockdenim

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
I think Easy Mode is a wonderful feature for a specific cohort, but poorly marketed. There is a huge demographic of 65+ folks who are intimidated by the modern smartphone. Someone could setup their parent with an S4, turn on Easy Mode and all of a sudden its possible. Big screen, easy to read icons.

The regular S4 is only slightly more and you will get a much higher res screen and also a faster quad core CPU vs a dual-core CPU. http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S4,Samsung-Galaxy-S4-mini/phones/7597,7788

Since you don't care much about the size, and the cost on the carrier web site is only 10% more, the S4 would be great for you.

Alaniju

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014