Solved! I phone to tab

Solution
You can either upload the files to a cloud account and then download them to the other device, or you can copy the files from the phone to an empty folder on a computer and then copy them from the computer to the tablet. Barring finding an app that would move them for you, syncing from an iPhone to Android devices really doesn't happen. And personally, I would not trust a random app with all your personal files. Try one of the options listed. While you do have to then do the moving yourself, you also know it is done more safely.
You can either upload the files to a cloud account and then download them to the other device, or you can copy the files from the phone to an empty folder on a computer and then copy them from the computer to the tablet. Barring finding an app that would move them for you, syncing from an iPhone to Android devices really doesn't happen. And personally, I would not trust a random app with all your personal files. Try one of the options listed. While you do have to then do the moving yourself, you also know it is done more safely.

Solution