I purchased a clear TV antenna and can't get it to work on my Olevia TV it says I need to put it on antenna mode I do not see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcat12

Estimable
Dec 9, 2015
when I go to menu there is the very last option looks like a picture of a TV that is grayed out and I can't get to it I'm thinking that maybe where I need to switch it to antenna mode it does have an antenna input what am I doing wrong

Solution
The model number of the TV would help us help you.
Digital TVs will not tune in any channels until you run a channel scan. After attaching the antenna set the TV for over the air and run the scan. Should be in the set up menu of the TV. After you do this the TV icon should be available as an input of the TV.
If you want to try for more channels you can reorient the antenna and rerun the scan. On some TVs you can add these channels to the first scan.
The model number of the TV would help us help you.
Digital TVs will not tune in any channels until you run a channel scan. After attaching the antenna set the TV for over the air and run the scan. Should be in the set up menu of the TV. After you do this the TV icon should be available as an input of the TV.
If you want to try for more channels you can reorient the antenna and rerun the scan. On some TVs you can add these channels to the first scan.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.