I pushed the volume up button instead of volume down what do I do. Got android guy and message that says downloading do not tu

It sounds like you did a "Hard Reset" (or at least tried to) on your tablet. Unless you really need it, that is not something you really want to use. Why? Because a "Hard Reset" is to completely reset the device back to its original OS and Apps. Meaning any personal information would be wiped.

If the update has not completed, you could try turning the device off, leave it off for oh 5 minutes and restart it to see if it stopped the download, thereby not resetting the tablet. However, that is a bit of a long shot. Usually once it is started there is no going back. Can't hurt to try though.

It sounds like you did a "Hard Reset" (or at least tried to) on your tablet. Unless you really need it, that is not something you really want to use. Why? Because a "Hard Reset" is to completely reset the device back to its original OS and Apps. Meaning any personal information would be wiped.

If the update has not completed, you could try turning the device off, leave it off for oh 5 minutes and restart it to see if it stopped the download, thereby not resetting the tablet. However, that is a bit of a long shot. Usually once it is started there is no going back. Can't hurt to try though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Tablets 1
2 Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 3
T Android Tablets 3
L Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
K Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 3
L Android Tablets 3
G Android Tablets 9
T Android Tablets 7
R Android Tablets 7
M Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
How do I do a reset on it it does not have a volume up or down
My rca tablet is not working when I hold the power button and the volume down it doesn't take me anywhere
Solved! Power and volume button stuck on
Solved! I accidentally pressed volume up and power on my new Samsung Tab.
Solved! I have a Samsung tab 4 bought new battery and new charging port and tried all the holding down power and/or volume and nothing
Solved! Just got an rca 7"tablet today. The sound only works with headphones. I've checked mute, volume, settings
my lg tablet keeps flashing the lig lifes good sign on and off and no button i try to push will work i have done everything th
Solved! I've been trying to reset my mecer table with all the power button and volume key but I can't find the recovery mode. When I p
Solved! My Nextbook Ares 8 wont charge unless I have it propped up on the charger cord pushing it into the port.. It usually only last
Solved! My volume stopped this is second tablet that this happened to both voyager
When I press the volume up or down on side of my Lenovo tablet a menu comes on
Solved! My rca Android tablet is frozen on the home screen I tried the volume key and power key it just flash and go back to home scre
Unlock pendo no volume buttons
My Nextbook 10 keeps shutting off not 2 seconds after I push power what is wrong
I am locked out my Asus tablet for some odd reason I know my pin, so I do a hard reset and I get Error. From here I pushed the
My daughters tablet was frozen on the menu I pushed reset button and it won't turn back on what else can I try
My RCA tablet won't change screens with the dog and powered by android. I've tried resetting by using a push pin. It still won
my samsung galaxy 10.1 note suddenly stopped working. wont charge. (and yes im using origanl charger) so when i push both powe
cant connect to wpa push button modem
what to use to push pinhole reset on pronto tec tablet

ASK THE COMMUNITY