I recently moved my sd card to another samsung galaxy 5 and it says "tap here to move media files" it won't let me

Joylagle

Commendable
May 14, 2016
I needed a new phone got another one put my sd card in and on the front screen when i scroll down it says "tap here to transfer media files" when i takes me too MY FILES then i get 3 choices they are.... MEDIA...DCIM....LOST.DIR, so i choose android then it hives me 3 more choices. ..DATA...OBB...MEDIA, so i chose...MEDIA then it gives me 1 choice COM.AMAZON...MP3, so i click on that then it gives me. ..OLD FILES then says there are none

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Cell Phone General Discussion 1
N Cell Phone General Discussion 2
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
G Cell Phone General Discussion 2
B Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 2
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 3
B Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
K Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 2
H Cell Phone General Discussion 2
ubercake Cell Phone General Discussion 3
Similar threads
How can to play my recent music on my smart phone off SD card
Solved! How do i move the internal memory to an sd card on my zte grand x4?
Solved! How can i move my file from phone to samsung sd card
Solved! I recently got a new Apple ID since then I have lost my notes how do I get them back
How can i get back my pictures that has been cracked after i moved them from the internal storage e to the sd card ?!
How do i move internal storage to my LGL5VL to my SD card on a Android 6 or make SD card to be internal storage for all device
if i move memory to sd card wilp it mess up data saved
When I move files to sd card they are blank and apps won't work after moving to sd card.
How to move all the downloaded apps from phone to sd card
How to move app to sd internal in nokia 5
My phone suddenly will not allow me to move files to my sd card. It was working fine, and had stopped working. I simply get th
How can I get my recent call history from my old phone that won't turn on
I recently added minutes to my phone with a Verizon refill card, and I bought a new phone from straighttalk, will I be able to
How can I see recent deleted phone calls from my Iphone
i just recently updated my system and all my pictures, music , and videos are gone out of my gallery but i still can see them
i recently bought xolo q3000 in India, is it works in USA ??????
i have samsung galaxy s3 a korean version. and recently i have factory format my phone and now when it turning on it wont show
Hello, Recently I have gotten my sprint account cut off , so i can go to straight talk. Two questions ?
Hesitating between a HTC 8X at 130$ and other more recent phones, please help !
Verizon and recent Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4 update

ASK THE COMMUNITY