Solved! I reinstalled my window 10 , and graphic card doesn't run with any game .

Aug 1, 2019
I reinstalled my window 10, this is usual thing for me , i do it every 2 month .....when i installed drivers and started game, the game started misbehaving , either games were not running with graphic card, or they were not running at all with some errors(i checked fix to those errors:- install graphic driver properly)
i checked my graphic card setting , everything seems fine , i thought i installed wrong version of window , i downlouded 2 other window versions and same problem occurred , to be honest my life sucks without gaming, and i'm carving so hard to fix this mess but nothings seems to work out, I have GTX 1050,
i used these things already :-
-uninstalled display device from device manager,
-downlouded latest nvidia driver
-reinstalled
-restarted Laptop Of course XD
-device manager/display adapters/disable than enable than restart again.
can anyone tell me what is happening with my Laptop

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Well first thing, unless you don't take care of your Windows setup and it's always infected with viruses you don't need to re-install Windows. You are wasting a lot of time doing that, then you have drivers to install, waiting for updates. Just a waste of time. When you are 80 you will be sitting there wishing you did not spend 10 weeks of your life installing Windows.

For laptops the driver you want to use is from the laptop vendor, not the ones from nVidia. Install the core drivers first, chipset, onboard video drivers, then the nVidia drivers. Then check the nVidia dual graphics options, you may need to set up specific games to run with the card or enable high performance mode.
Well first thing, unless you don't take care of your Windows setup and it's always infected with viruses you don't need to re-install Windows. You are wasting a lot of time doing that, then you have drivers to install, waiting for updates. Just a waste of time. When you are 80 you will be sitting there wishing you did not spend 10 weeks of your life installing Windows.

For laptops the driver you want to use is from the laptop vendor, not the ones from nVidia. Install the core drivers first, chipset, onboard video drivers, then the nVidia drivers. Then check the nVidia dual graphics options, you may need to set up specific games to run with the card or enable high performance mode.

Solution