I replaced the battery in my rca tablet and let it charge overnight but it still wont turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2018
I replaced the battery in my rca tablet and let it charge overnight but it still wont turn on. What do I do? I bought a new battery. I don't know what else to do. The only thing I haven't done is take it to a computer repair shop. I followed all the instructions on how to replace the battery and I made sure I put everything back in I removed and yet it still won't turn on even after changing it all night. I bought my tablet brand new and have had it only two months. I ran it until it died not realizing it's nothing like a cellphone and you can't run the battery down every once in a while. I was trying to save a little money by buying a new battery online instead of taking the tablet to a computer repair shop and replacing the battery myself. I hope I didn't void the one year warranty. I unplugged the battery and the speakers and pryed the old battery out with a rubber spatula so I wouldn't damage anything. I put the new battery in the same spot as the old one. I plugged it in as well as the speaker. Put the back on and screwed everything back in place. Then I plugged it in the charger and left it overnight for at least eight hours. I checked it a little bit ago, but it still wont do anything I don't know what else I can do. This is all the details I can provide. What do I do now?

Aug 12, 2018
There is a reset hole right on the bottom underneath the volume buttons you'll see a little hole. Stick a paperclip in it you'll feel it click. Then hold down the power button for 8 Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.