Question I see grey vertical lines all over the display when the display turns black works fine with Normal display color.

Jul 2, 2020
My dell g3 3579 laptop is is less than a year old and i see verticle grey lines all over the screen only on black screen and it works fine on normal color screen it font have and software ware problem as the issue 8s still in bios menu i tried connecting to other monitor it all work fine there ...there is not even any problem with display as i made a display check plz help any one if you can figure out the problem. Here is the clicked pic of screen
Shared from Amazon Drive – https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/X6Dmf35tVo75lgKzndvHd6qimP4Xnu12E7s7O8H9izT

Jul 2, 2020
I can´t really see vertical line on the picture. If you still have warranty, RMA the laptop

try reinstalling the GPU drivers from Dell´s support homepage

Thanks for replying,
Those Lines are not much visible unless I increase the brightness on black color display and not at all visible on other colors display, I have tried reinstalling graphics drivers but it won't work, I am concerned for the display if there is an issue with that or it may be just some issue with display cable.