Question I spilled water on my laptop,both sides,double values for some keys and possible battery damage?

Apr 13, 2020
I spilled water on the both sides of my laptop.I dried it as fast as I could,and thank God it still turns on.But the laptop doesn't turn off at 0 percent (It used to turn off at 7 percent if I remember correctly)and some keys type double values.For example,both key 'p' and key '-' type p-. 'W' opens the help window,and both key 'r' and '5' type r5.(If I remember correctly.) I tried a few things like taking off and reinstalling some keys,the stiky keys. I'm a computer engeneering university student (It was the start of the second sememster when the Corona outbreak started so I have no clue on how to "repair" this)and I have a lot of programs to code...And I don't think it would be easy to find someone who would fix this in this situation.Can someone help me fix it myself?

Btw I have windows 10 installed and I have a Dell laptop.

Jul 23, 2020
I spilled water on the both sides of my laptop.I dried it as fast as I could,and thank God it still turns on.But the laptop doesn't turn off at 0 percent (It used to turn off at 7 percent if I remember correctly)and some keys type double values.For example,both key 'p' and key '-' type p-. 'W' opens the help window,and both key 'r' and '5' type r5.(If I remember correctly.) I tried a few things like taking off and reinstalling some keys,the stiky keys. I'm a computer engeneering university student (It was the start of the second sememster when the Corona outbreak started so I have no clue on how to "repair" this)and I have a lot of programs to code...And I don't think it would be easy to find someone who would fix this in this situation.Can someone help me fix it myself?

Btw I have windows 10 installed and I have a Dell laptop.
Not sure, maybe try buying a new keyboard replacement for your laptop.