I switched from my iPad to an Android tablet — here's what happened

Jbelkin

Honorable
Apr 26, 2017
If you don't know why you should pick an iPad over an Android tablet or vice versa, here's what I've come to realize since using a lot of both during the past year.

I switched from my iPad to an Android tablet — here's what happened : Read more
Typical Android vs. Apple review comparison.

The screen is not nearly as good but hey, it's not like you're buying a giant screen to stare at and use it for resolution and image quality.

It's not well built but yep, you should totally buy an Android tablet.

It has very few apps but again, who buys a tablet for apps to use, any pixelated app from a smartphone is good enough vs the MILLION apps made solely for iPad.

You get an OS and security updates for maybe a year or 2 vs 6 years of OS updates and free in store support for life ... what to choose, what to choose?

In effect, you can get a crappier tablet that has a slightly larger crappy screen with a crappy OS, hardly any apps and few accessory choices but you save nearly $100!

But hey, who wants a real honest review that's helpful when you obscure the truth that requires people to stop and ask - WTF?

Surprisingly from Tom's Guide - usually very straightforward ... this is a pro example of tech journalism - is this so an Android tablet company can pull a quote for an ad?

Dec 24, 2021
If you don't know why you should pick an iPad over an Android tablet or vice versa, here's what I've come to realize since using a lot of both during the past year.

I switched from my iPad to an Android tablet — here's what happened : Read more
I have an ALLDOCUBE 30 Chinese tablet that I absolutely love. My wife can't decide if she likes it more than her iPad. But she will not let me use it now that she has had time with it. So, I call that love. I think I hear her iPad screaming for attention sometimes. I recommend the ALLDOCUBE for anyone looking for a well-built , high-performance tablet. Mine came with a sim slot so I can use it for data, and it is unlocked.