i take several time but but no show device or detect on my windows how to see my divice or add divice

lising.alejandro

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018
my laptop is Acers window 7. I tyring to connect to buetooth but is not happen .then i go to add divice then i follow the intruction but now show or apear to select divice .my bluetooth speaker is on.Boss can you help me

hang-the-9

Titan
You may want to provide some details about your exact Acer model. Did you check if it even has bluetooth hardware installed? Even if not, you may see a bluetooth icon if you install the software, it just won't work. It may also be an issue with an old system not working with whatever you are trying to pair. I have a few older laptops that don't pair with my speakers when newer laptops do.

hang-the-9

Titan
You may want to provide some details about your exact Acer model. Did you check if it even has bluetooth hardware installed? Even if not, you may see a bluetooth icon if you install the software, it just won't work. It may also be an issue with an old system not working with whatever you are trying to pair. I have a few older laptops that don't pair with my speakers when newer laptops do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop General Discussion 1
H Laptop General Discussion 0
gorgievskiff Laptop General Discussion 0
I Laptop General Discussion 1
PhTech Laptop General Discussion 1
Superlumer 88 Laptop General Discussion 1
FranticApples Laptop General Discussion 1
saroj vs magnito Laptop General Discussion 1
joetuffnell Laptop General Discussion 1
I Laptop General Discussion 4
N Laptop General Discussion 1