I tested Gemini vs ChatGPT vs Claude vs Meta Llama — which AI chatbot wins?

Jul 31, 2024
Interesting article. The winner for the medical prompt is chatgpt, though, as it was the only model that provided the differential diagnoses that were asked for in the original prompt.

Jul 31, 2024
I just wanted to comment , that Gemini is a LLM or a large Language Model, not a chatbot. Kind of like comparing a Truck to a sudan. They are all transporting you somewhere/helping you. But you can't claim the Truck is a car without looking odd.

Aug 1, 2024
The coding test results are very questionable to say the least, with the prompt itself being very poor to begin with:
* "the shortest and most efficient" is an oxymoron, don't even get me started here.
* "Seven lines of code with redundant checks making it less efficient" - this is just ridiculous, obviously the author has no idea about coding himself. It's the same code Gemini and Claude spit out, just formatted differently (and easier to understand tbh).
* ChatGPT's code runs 4-5 times faster, so it is most efficient by far. I'd pick the ChatGPT's code if I cared about performance for sure.