i tried to update my samsung galaxy tab 3 from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4. i plugged it in and went to sleep. the next morning i tried to

Solution
Did you do the update through the tablets actual "Update" feature in settings? Or did you try to install it another way? If you tried the latter, that isn't the best of ideas. You may have also have gotten a bad app, malware or virus that is the cause.

Try and see if you can uninstall the update (if not done through the phones actual update feature). If that doesn't work, then try launching in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you need to locate the app, virus, malware, etc., and get it off the device then restart in normal mode.

As a last resort, should none of the above work, then you may well have to do a "Hard Reset". However, as I said, this should be a last resort as it will wipe all your personal data.

To...

ZEKEBERGH

Prominent
Jul 6, 2017
my samsung tab 3 will not turn on unless its plugged in. it will repeatedly turn on the startup screen then die.sometimes it will open the android updating screen then the no command screen. this happened just after i tried to update from4.4.2 to 4.4.4

Did you do the update through the tablets actual "Update" feature in settings? Or did you try to install it another way? If you tried the latter, that isn't the best of ideas. You may have also have gotten a bad app, malware or virus that is the cause.

Try and see if you can uninstall the update (if not done through the phones actual update feature). If that doesn't work, then try launching in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you need to locate the app, virus, malware, etc., and get it off the device then restart in normal mode.

As a last resort, should none of the above work, then you may well have to do a "Hard Reset". However, as I said, this should be a last resort as it will wipe all your personal data.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution