I want to add one more speaker in my 3 watt bluetooth speakers sets parallel to Singal channel output 3watt ic with inbuilt 3w

Sep 6, 2017
I want to add one more speaker in my 3 watt bluetooth speakers sets parallel to Singal channel output 3watt ic with inbuilt 3w speaker also I want to install in one common circuit

Solution
If the combined impedance of the parallel pair of speakers is too low for the chip it will either shut down or blow up. It may not product enough power to play the additional speaker anyway since the power supply is likely barely adequate for the original speaker.
Safer to replace the original speaker with a better one of the same impedance. Do it for fun but not because it's going to make a cheap BT speaker actually sound good.
If the combined impedance of the parallel pair of speakers is too low for the chip it will either shut down or blow up. It may not product enough power to play the additional speaker anyway since the power supply is likely barely adequate for the original speaker.
Safer to replace the original speaker with a better one of the same impedance. Do it for fun but not because it's going to make a cheap BT speaker actually sound good.

Solution