I want to boot my laptop

Sucnob

Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
I'm using a hp g3 notebook, and lately it's been acting up so I decided to start over. I inserted a boot disk and initiated the booting, I thought I should make a partition so next time I won't have to loose my files when I reboot and I did.
During the installation my laptop just froze, after restarting it now says "checking media" then says " selected boot image did not authenticate. Press enter to continue" and when I do it just turns off. This just keeps repeating when I turn my laptop on now. Please help..

You may need to use HP media, that is an odd message unless you are not stating exactly what it said. The only time I would think you'd see an error like "selected boot image did not authenticate" is if there is something in the computer that will make it only boot from authorized media. Why don't you just use the recovery partition or media for the laptop?

Sucnob

Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
I already deleted it by mistake, but now I just found out the my hard drive is the one with issues, when I try to format it returns an error during the installation and then says the hard drive is not connected