I want to connect pc and console to one headset

Adures

Estimable
Nov 21, 2014
I want to be able to use my headset for wii u (or other console) and pc at the same time. For example i want to listen to music from my pc and simultaneously hear audio from game on console.

Are there any solutions for this? I believe I need an audio mixer, but i don't want to buy expensive one. Can you recommend me any good, cheap mixer with adjustable volume for each input device? I can spend up to 100$, but the cheaper the better.

PS: English is not my main language, sorry for my mistakes xD

Adures

Estimable
Nov 21, 2014

Thanks. I have another question. Which cables or adapters do i need to connect wii u to this mixer?

EDIT: I read about this Rolls MX41B and i don't think it will be good for headset. It dosen't require any power, batteries etc. There's probably loss in signal strength, so i don't think it's really good for headset. Am i wrong?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kary_R Audio 0
Zackyo Audio 0
P Audio 0
S Audio 2
C Audio 5
prime27 Audio 2
E Audio 0
rowlaids Audio 1
J Audio 2
D Audio 1
ftezgel Audio 2
Joevillabz Audio 3
Paula Lozano Audio 2
Sound guy Audio 1
S Audio 1
V Audio 1
B Audio 1
R Audio 1
G Audio 9
L Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Can you connect center speaker to sub output on 2.1 channel audio amp?
Question How to connect 5.1 soundbar with my TV without optical & HDMI ARC
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Question Connect speakers to receiver with turntable
Question Connecting Audio-Technica turntable to Bose Soundbar 700
Question How to connect sony ht rt40 to pc ?
Question Microphone in my headset is not picking up my voice when connected to PC but it works fine on my Phone.
Question What cable should I use to connect one JBL 305 to a PC (3.5mm)?
Question Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question connect after market subwoofer to home reciever
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Question How to connect digital bass processor hifonics? I have pioneer avh head unit with built in crossover. Higonics manual says digital bass processor must
Question How can I connect my WhitePods Pro Max to my computer?
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question Connecting multiple devices (DVR, Blu-ray, Apple TV., gaming console) to soundbar or TV?
How can i connect my dbx 166s to my digital console?
Help with connecting TV/AV/Console/Speakers
Can I use a bluetooth transmitter from my mixing console to wirelessly connect to non bluetooth speakers if I put a bluetooth
How to connect a Samsung series 6 smart tv to a Bose Lifestyle 525 system
Sound Interference when connecting Line In cable to Game Console

ASK THE COMMUNITY