I want to know what the cons and pros for these laptop brands to buy ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

maxpayne87

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
Hello,
I am willing to buy a new laptop and i have a little budget and i am so confused about the following brands that i get as top recommendation as i can buy but i am so concern about some issues like:

1-he variety and widely number of the interfaces
2-easy to use
3-the performance of the graphics and games ( i am a heavy gamer and want it open the most games on the market )
4-the mutlitasking while heavy working
5-the resilient of materials the laptop
6-the heating and the good cooling system
7-the stability working and battery lifetime
8-no noise on the fans or anything of working for too much time
9-easy backup , good technical support system and availability of spare parts in case of anything got failure
10-no problems in power distributions of it or power failure

and i can list the recommendations laptops as i got like the following:

1-HP Probook 4530S Core i5
2-Toshiba Satellite C660-20X
3-Toshiba Satellite C660-1T2
4-Toshiba Satellite L645-S9430D
5-samsung NP-RV509-A0FEG
6-Lenovo IdeaPad Z570-Black

So please i want you to help me to know which is sutiable for me based on the parameters i listed above and what are the cons and pros for each of this types and if you have any other recommendation i would like to hear with your causes for it

sorry guys for the long question but i tried to list all the reasons that anyone consider when buying a laptop

Thank you all and i appreciate so much everyone will answer my question

Solution
My recommendation is get the Dell Inspiron N5110 Core i3 & GT 525M @ 3,666EGP
It's CPU is 'good enough' to do all you want. And it's graphics card is 'good enough' for some gaming.
-> Most important it 'fits comfortably' in your budget.

NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M review shows some gaming benchmarks. It's a mid-range laptop graphics card but on the low end compared to other mid range cards like GT 555M or HD 6770.
-> It will run games but just not in highest graphics settings in most modern games.

maxpayne87

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
Dear WR2
Thank you so much for your patience for my persisting questions and great cooperation with me and the effort you did to answer in details with so much many of valuable and precious info and reviews and help me a lot to set my mind on what i can see the best for me and i found that Dell shall do it for me especially it get the best VGA among all those other types within the same budget range beside it could be a well-balanced choice for ( price vs performance) approach as it's not too high in price as you said while it has a decent performance with good components that will just satisfy my needs ...
Thanks once again for you so much and i am sure if i get a new friend like you in here and when i will face any other issues i know where to find you
God bless you my dear
Yours
Maxpayne