i want to move around with wifi

hopedrillton

Estimable
Jul 21, 2014
I don't know what I moved on my phone but everytime I try to connect my fone to public WiFi it won't coneccr in my house I have WiFi and I have to stay in the room where the box is if I go to the bathroom it'll dropp signal.. it does the same if I blue tooth my jam speaker it has to be right next to it.. my friend put her WiFi on too on her phone n I had to be right next to it .. my HTC phone never did this . Wat can I do

Solution
You need to improve your problem solving methodology. There is not enough information in your post to draw any conclusions.

Here is a good plan of approach for your problem:

1. think of the possible sources of the problem
a. your phone
b. your access point
c. environmental interference

2. eliminate as many of the above as you can.

- if you go to a friend's house and your phone works normally, then you can eliminate your phone being a problem.
- if you have a friend connect to your wifi and their phone works normally, you can probably eliminate the access point and environmental problems

3. once you've done the above you might be able to solve the problem yourself, if you still can't figure out what is wrong, come back here and...

totesmuhgoats

Honorable
May 17, 2013
You need to improve your problem solving methodology. There is not enough information in your post to draw any conclusions.

Here is a good plan of approach for your problem:

1. think of the possible sources of the problem
a. your phone
b. your access point
c. environmental interference

2. eliminate as many of the above as you can.

- if you go to a friend's house and your phone works normally, then you can eliminate your phone being a problem.
- if you have a friend connect to your wifi and their phone works normally, you can probably eliminate the access point and environmental problems

3. once you've done the above you might be able to solve the problem yourself, if you still can't figure out what is wrong, come back here and report your findings.

Solution