I Want to purchase a good laptop in low price,

nasir007

Estimable
Jul 18, 2014
Hello everyone, i am from Pakistan, and i am doing BSCS. I want to purchase a laptop with 4th generation minimum corei3. I want performance, and one feature back-light in keyboard and good battery timing and never heat up and like these issues. Please recommend me a cheap but good laptop to purchase. My friend recommended me to purchase Lenovo G510, but it has no keypad back-light. Please help me...

Solution
Ha I have that laptop, I love it, I was surprised at the performance it pushes out! As for recommending a brand I have issues with this because everyone has their favorite, for example I love Lenovo and Toshiba products and always buy those, but other would say Oh their garbage because of X problem they had with one. Go to Amazon.com and search laptops with backlit keyboards in X price range and find one you like.(avoid asus/acer :p)

StirB

Estimable
Jul 16, 2014
Ha I have that laptop, I love it, I was surprised at the performance it pushes out! As for recommending a brand I have issues with this because everyone has their favorite, for example I love Lenovo and Toshiba products and always buy those, but other would say Oh their garbage because of X problem they had with one. Go to Amazon.com and search laptops with backlit keyboards in X price range and find one you like.(avoid asus/acer :p)

Solution