i want to trace my windows phone 520 which has been lost or stolen , pls help me to find the phone or to block it permantely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj_304

Commendable
May 4, 2016
hello,
i have lost my windows phone 520, so want it to trace my phone to get my phone back or other way is to block it permanently in order the other person cant able to access and use.

please help to find my phone back
can reach me at Number rmoved by Moderator.

Sorry but it's really risky putting your phone number no an open Forum so I removed it.

You need to notify your Service Provider because they will charge you for any data bandwidth or calls made by the finder or thief. They might be able to track it but they may not bother to tell you or the police.

If you buy an Android phone, there are Apps which can allow you kill any personal data remotely. LookOut is one and a decent anti-virus as well.

Mohammad Anwar

Commendable
Jun 25, 2016
hello,
i have lost my windows phone 520, so want it to trace my phone to get my phone back by IMEI:357257058588703 and latest used cellular number.

please help to find my phone back
can reach me at Number removed by Moderator.

E-mail address removed by another Moderator.

Sorry to read that Mohammad but there's nothing we say here that could possibly help you.

You need to contact the company you pay your telephone bills to and do it quickly because they will hold you responsible for any calls the finder or thief of your phone is making now.

Status
Not open for further replies.