i wanted to download an app from google playstore

Butterfly72909

Estimable
Jan 19, 2015
i wanted to download a game from google play store that teaches all about butterflies but i cant without the playstore icon on the innotab. .. I approved the google play store app so that we could download it but i cant without the icon ... What can i do to fix this ?

MADVIU

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
On your homescreen, tap and hold until a little window shows up asking what you would like to add to your homescreen. Tap on the "App" area and scroll down until you reach the Google Play app icon, press and hold, and drag to homescreen.

Butterfly72909

Estimable
Jan 19, 2015
Thank you everyone ... I feel dumb because its a touchscreen computer that is made to be act like a smartphone but its not so no playstore for me .. bummer .. i do appreciate your ideas very much .. thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Mobile Gaming 3
R Mobile Gaming 2
G Mobile Gaming 2
A Mobile Gaming 1
R Mobile Gaming 1
K Mobile Gaming 1
K Mobile Gaming 1
S Mobile Gaming 2
P Mobile Gaming 1
A Mobile Gaming 1
J Mobile Gaming 1
D Mobile Gaming 2
F Mobile Gaming 2
M Mobile Gaming 1
S Mobile Gaming 1
T Mobile Gaming 5
A Mobile Gaming 2
C Mobile Gaming 1
S Mobile Gaming 3
S Mobile Gaming 4
Similar threads
Solved! My internal memory is full how to download pubg in phone Redmi note 4
I just want to type in my username and how much I want. How do I do that?
1st time playing mobile legends. Any tips for a better win?
I can't download riversweepsstakes , it keeps saying error
Whilw downloading pubg after 80% its showing toubleshooting problem why so?
I cant recover my old acc on android because now im using ios and i want to recover it is there a possible?
how to fix error retrieving information from server df-ppa-60 in Google Play Store?
I want to add my 2nd Clash account WITHOUT adding my other Gmail on my Lenovo tablet...it can't handle the load with 2 Gmail a
I applied parental control but all types of apps are downloadable i.e 18+ apps are also downloadable how to restrict it???
Pleas I want my clash pleas
I don't have my iPhone anymore but I want to use my boom beach on my android. Can I do this without the iPhone?
I want to play 8 ball pool without iTunes and without paying bills
I want to link the game from android to iphone .. the link didn't work
I want to play fifa15 offline on my Android tab
My problem is that i have upgraded my account to th4 in ios device and now i want to link my android account to ios. Now iis i
My son wants a laptop around $1200.00 USD. He found Asus Rog for 1100.00 and MSI for 1300.00. Which is better quality?
I want to transfer android clash of clans account to iPhone
When I try downloading the error always comes out and I really want to download I just wish I could cry please help
Is it possible to run nfs most wanted in sony xperia m2 aqua without any lag?
want to send or backup my game data android

ASK THE COMMUNITY