I wanted to reset my laptop but when it resetting it's battery died and it switch off. After that I can't turn it on

Mrityunjoy 1

Prominent
Jun 7, 2017
I wanted to reset my laptop but when it resetting it's battery died and it switch off. After that I can't turn it on. Please help me

Solution
Unplug battery and wall power, hold in the power button for 30 seconds, plug in wall power and see if it turns on then. If also does not turn on, open the laptop and remove the CMOS battery, hold in power button again, plug in wall power without the batteries and see if that turns it on.

You will likely need to get a set of restore disks form the vendor to re-install Windows unless you are lucky and the recovery partition is still good.
Unplug battery and wall power, hold in the power button for 30 seconds, plug in wall power and see if it turns on then. If also does not turn on, open the laptop and remove the CMOS battery, hold in power button again, plug in wall power without the batteries and see if that turns it on.

You will likely need to get a set of restore disks form the vendor to re-install Windows unless you are lucky and the recovery partition is still good.

Solution