News I was lucky to get an Xbox Series X — so why am I not playing it?

Apr 5, 2021
This sounds like a chat you send somebody over xbox on as to why they haven't been online. How you manage your time has nothing to do with anybody on here but you write an article about how you brought a Series X and you can't manage your time to play. I just lost 5 minutes of my life reading this crap that I can't get back. That's the tragedy here.

Reactions: shingouki2003
Apr 5, 2021
I literally made an account to comment on this garbage article.

The whole premise is: "I cant play my xbox cause i dont have time for games" with a little "Oh btw it doesnt have a lot of exclusives!" on the side.

I am ashamed of you, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: PhantomLord79
Apr 5, 2021
I literally made an account to comment on this garbage article.

The whole premise is: "I cant play my xbox cause i dont have time for games" with a little "Oh btw it doesnt have a lot of exclusives!" on the side.

I am ashamed of you, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
I made an account to comment as well. <<Removed by moderator>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 5, 2021
I can say the same of my PS5. After playing the launch exclusives, I jumped over to my XBox Series X. The AutoHDR, Frame Boost, easy cross generational upgrades and Game Pass have all spoiled me. I love both consoles for different reasons, but the XBox has my full attention.

Apr 6, 2021
Lol these comments made me laughs seriosly I thought this article was gonna be that ps5 is better but nah just I don't have time for playing Xbox x series also blu-ray seriosly no Netflix or Hulu or something u use it for this purpose have you heard of a DVD player

docRhino

Prominent
Jun 11, 2020
"The fact I have an Xbox Series X now doesn’t actually open up any new gaming opportunities for me. "

That alone tells me you are not a gamer. When I got my series x I couldn't wait to pop in old games I wanted to see in 4k. I'm having a blast right now with all the games getting fps boost including Wreckfest and UFC 4 that desperately needed it. Then there's all the new games you want because they're on Series X.

Not sure what you expect from gamers if you don't understand the advantages of getting the console, and have things you want to do with it.