I was not putting my photos on another device. my phone said delete items to make more space. so I checked which ones I would

linamalina57

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
Um idk what describe your thread means. I'm just gonna repeat what I wrote up top. So I had to delete files and they said these ones were empty I checked and nothing showed so I delet ed them now all my family and camEra photos are gone. I am really freaking out and need to get this stuff back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Android Smartphones 2
Eni106 Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 4
B Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Huawei Y6 : the files I put in the encrypted safe box are deleted when I try to access the box again.
Question My micro sd card is very slighty bend, it isn't totally flat, so i can't put it in my Samsung A40
Since putting a new fast SD card as adopted storage my power bar won't charge the phone and actually takes charge away. Is th
Solved! I have LG phone, charger pod is damaged. Can I remove the battery and charge it then put it back in?
Solved! my phon dropped in water i put in rice it wont turn back on how do i recover data from the lg stylo 3 and put t on my oher pho
Solved! how do i put games on my android phone on sd card
Solved! How do I put gallery on my phone
Solved! My Lgg4 is dead (black screan) after trying to put ad card back in. Help
Solved! My techno w5 lite turns off by its self and it doesn't turn on unless off I put it on charger. I have done a factory reset but
Solved! Sprint put a lock on the phones when I cancelled the service and phones were not paid in full but now I already paid everythin
I put a new password and it says "something went wrong, please try again later" i need help.
Solved! i forgot to charge my phone overnight and when i woke up it was at 3 percent so i turned it off and put it to charge and when
i put my memory card from one phone to another and find that many photos have been lost. 3 folders completely were lost. the p
Hi. I put my memory card in my phone and Store photos in it. I went back to gallery and see it is blocked how do I make it wor
I had a us cellular phone and I switched over to straight talk. My photos are still in the us cellular phone and I want to put
Get photos off of Facebook and put on SD carf
How can i recover my photos from a samsung galaxy5 i no longer have and put then in my new LG Stylo
I put my photos on to my sd card and now they r gone how can i get them back please
I got no more phone memory so i put a new sd card in and it says i need to format first will i loose anything like apps photos
put apps and photos to sd card in Samsung Android

ASK THE COMMUNITY