I went hands-on with the rollable Motorola Rizr — and it's surprisingly awesome

May 1, 2023
I see dust particles and sand getting stuck where the screen rolls out. Wich will make it get stuck and unable to function after a weeek or so, since we all put our phones in our pockets there is always dust on the pockets. I don't see it working, plus imagine waiting for the screen to rollout to make a call or use the phone. 💀 and sand getting stuck where the screen rolls out. Wich will make it get stuck and unable to function after a weeek or so, since we all put our phones in our pockets there is always dust on the pockets. I don't see it working, plus imagine waiting for the screen to rollout to make a call or use the phone. IM GOOD WITH MY ZFOLD4 I LUV IT. 💻>> my mini pc.

May 2, 2023
I see dust particles and sand getting stuck where the screen rolls out. Wich will make it get stuck and unable to function after a weeek or so, since we all put our phones in our pockets there is always dust on the pockets. I don't see it working, plus imagine waiting for the screen to rollout to make a call or use the phone. 💀 and sand getting stuck where the screen rolls out. Wich will make it get stuck and unable to function after a weeek or so, since we all put our phones in our pockets there is always dust on the pockets. I don't see it working, plus imagine waiting for the screen to rollout to make a call or use the phone. IM GOOD WITH MY ZFOLD4 I LUV IT. 💻>> my mini pc.
...I have the Galaxy Z Fold 4 as well....and I couldn't agree with you more!...after having it...(I also had the ZFold 3)...I Don't want any other type of cell phone. ..it's definitely like a mini pc/Tablet....I don't even need my Kindle anymore!...👍🏾🤷🏾‍♂️