I wouldn't pay more than $500 for a phone — and this is the one I'd get

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2022
Regarding the Pixel 5a, this article states "...the phone doesn't last very long on a charge."

That info is counter to my experience, the Tom's Guide review of this phone, and every other review I've read about this phone.

Reactions: N Dean

DougPinOR

Prominent
May 2, 2022
Regarding the Pixel 5a, this article states "...the phone doesn't last very long on a charge."

That info is counter to my experience, the Tom's Guide review of this phone, and every other review I've read about this phone.
I agree. I have the Pixel 5a and I regularly get 2 full days of use on a charge, and sometimes 3! Granted, I mostly just use it to surf the internet, but it has never lasted less than a full day (18+ hours).

Reactions: N Dean
May 2, 2022
I couldn't disagree more regarding the Pixel 5a battery life! I have consistently gotten 10+hours of screen on time using it for a variety of tasks. 2-3 hours of video and podcast streaming, web browsing, you make it, the battery will definitely last a full day. Don't know what you did to come up with your numbers.

Yossi Cohen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2014
The A series usually sucks, all of these phones are easily trumped by the POCO F3! (SD 870 and 120hz AMOLED) it surpasses all these 3 by far.

From these 3 the pixel would give the smoothest experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.