Solved! i5 7300HQ + 1060 3gb vs i5 8300H 1050ti 4 gb

Oct 10, 2018
I'm looking for a new laptop so i have a big question :)
On one hand i have laptop asus FX503VD-E4178 with i5 7 gen and 1060 3 gb and on another hand lenovo legion Y530 with i5 8 gen and 1050ti 4gb? +/- same price and another characterisitcks +/- same too (lenovo just look much much better:) )
What will i pick? Maybe u know smthing about cooling system in this laptops? I think that if one of them have better cooling system it will be better than better GPU or CPU in the future (after 2-4 years), isnt' it?
Thanks for all comments, i will like to hear many opinions :)

Solution
The Y530 is a rock solid laptop, but the GPU is worse than the other one, meaning performance (In gaming, at least) will be worse. In more CPU oriented tasks, though, it'll be better. I'd personally go with the Y530, but that's just my pick. Whether the loss in performance is something you'd be okay with is all on you.

2sidedpolygon

Proper
Jul 1, 2018
The Y530 is a rock solid laptop, but the GPU is worse than the other one, meaning performance (In gaming, at least) will be worse. In more CPU oriented tasks, though, it'll be better. I'd personally go with the Y530, but that's just my pick. Whether the loss in performance is something you'd be okay with is all on you.

Solution