I'd cancel Netflix, Disney Plus and Hulu this month — here's why

Rufionn

Commendable
Feb 24, 2022
Everyone should cancel ALL streaming services. Take charge of your life again - be the boss. Find a new show, 2 or 3 episodes and it's moved to a streaming network. Missed a show, want to catch it on a rerun - good luck, it's probably been moved to a streaming show. We need to STOP letting corporations take advantage of us - no I'm not any kind of radical. I've just noticed more and more since this pandemic started how much we all are being taken advantage of, with higher prices and lesser, more inferior products. As soon as you get hooked the price goes up. So, I say cancel any streaming service you have. Let's take charge and show Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, Prime, Paramount + who is the real boss.

Mar 8, 2022
Apple TV from its inception always seemed like the "Google Plus" of the streaming services, and really doesn't shine even to this day. I wouldn't waste my time with it. HBOMax is getting torn apart by Paramount+, and really hasn't been the same since Game of Thrones ended. Honestly, you probably could just scale back to Paramount+, as it has a ton of good content there. We keep Disney+ for the kids, and watch the direct to D+ releases with it.
Admittedly, we're not big on streaming shows, our usual time frame for passive entertainment is usually 10 minute YouTube videos. Sitting down for a full movie is a pre-planned effort.