if i bought a usb-c to TRRS will the mic works ?

May 22, 2018
im interestd in bluedio T5 turbine headphone cause it fits all my preference
but it come with usb-c to TRS audio cable

i would like to know if i buy usb-c to TRRS the mic will work ?
cause i'll only use the bluetooth on my phone while the cable for gaming on my laptop to reduce the lantecy of using bluetooth

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
filthyspoons Audio 1
aiden_crawford Audio 1
PierreGird Audio 1
K Audio 2
N Audio 3
J Audio 1
C Audio 1
N Audio 8
D Audio 15
B Audio 1
I Audio 3
J Audio 2
E Audio 1
L Audio 10
P Audio 1
C Audio 3
P Audio 4
M Audio 1
O Audio 3
G Audio 1
Similar threads
Question i just bought a set of arctis 3 headphones no audio
Question I bought a Splitter for my RIG Pro 500Hx. Microphone isn't working
Question Bought 2 Blue Yeti, 2 Macs and still have whine / static noise
Solved! when i bought a new tv it has no headphone adapotor soi can not plug in my tv ears. I can only now plug it into the cable box
Solved! I bought a Kotion Each G9000 and the mic doesn't work at all. (Windows 10)
Bought a jvc sound system yesterday jvc 5.2av amp with dvd but amp doesnt seem to work
I bought two wireless af-a1 earbubs and they work but separately so how do i get them to play together?
Bought an Optical to 3 x 3.5mm Audio Converter and can't get it to work
Thought my old sound card was broken so I bought a new one, microphone still doesn't work!
Bought a converter and sound bar still not working with TV
Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT (1 jack), bought a splitter and only the audio works, friends cant hear me in discord
Where can I locate a remote for a Technics Stereo Receiver #SA-EX500? Bought it at an estate sale for $10.00 works fine. Tha
I just bought a sony dvd home theatre and only 3 of the speakers works and when i check the speakers the are good
Is there a optical audio splitter that is compatible with Samsung tvs. The 2 that I bought from Amazon do not work.
Bought a fake Sades headset - Drivers not working
I bought a Bluetooth device for my car and when the Bluetooth devices plane only the left speakers work in my car but when the
I bought a headset with a single audio and mic cord, my laptop only has one audio and mic jack, mic doesn't work
Recently I bought some Sade headphones, when I plug them into my phone they work perfectly fine, but with my Toshiba c55 satel
I bought the surround sound speakers z506 Logitech and only my right side speaker work NEED HELP !
Will bose Wave® music system bought in USA work in india

ASK THE COMMUNITY