If I plug my USB headphones into an adapter will it work

Theartist_2701

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015
So I got some Razer kraken 7.1 chroma and I am very pleased great for my gaming situation. Now as a bonus it would be great if I could plug them into my phone and listen to music if I got an adapter like this one:http://m.lightinthebox.com/en/12v-usb-female-to-3-5mm-plug-car-audio-mp3-cable-15cm_p1493516.html
Then would it work I am a bit concerned as they are USB powered but that power may just be for the lights, I don't know any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
I can't figure out what this adapter is doing, but I think what you are looking for does not exist.

Your headphones are "passive" USB device, and it takes both power and data off USB host they are plugged into. To be able to use them with analogue source, you need an active device which can take the analog audio stream, digitize it in USB audio format, and put it to the USB connector. This device would need power both for itself, and for your headphones, and I have yet to see such a device.
I can't figure out what this adapter is doing, but I think what you are looking for does not exist.

Your headphones are "passive" USB device, and it takes both power and data off USB host they are plugged into. To be able to use them with analogue source, you need an active device which can take the analog audio stream, digitize it in USB audio format, and put it to the USB connector. This device would need power both for itself, and for your headphones, and I have yet to see such a device.

Solution