If Only the Graphics of Halo Could Look This Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy3210

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2009
Halo Reach was a good book and I hope the campaign lives up to it, regardless of whether the multiplayer section kicks butt or not.

G

Reach is gonna be kinda sad since bungie is jumping ship after it D: its gonna be like the end of an era, hopefully the people MS hired to take over are just as good :3

bobiseverywhere

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2008
Only if it did look that good! Well one day things will get there. Looking forward to this Halo Short. Maybe with the right people we could see a full length Feature film that would do the Halo Story Justice and make a Fun Block buster and the Box Office

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
That was unbelievable graphics.....with stuff like that going around who cares how crysis looks.....

That looked even better than the SC2 trailer/movie that was out last month....much better in my opinion

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Reminds me of my first Mech warrior install.. fired it up watched the CGI movie.. "SWEET!!" .. then the game started.. "this sucks ass!"

shmiah

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
nice video....

errrmmm, where is the tiny stuffed animal? Couldn't find it, I have watched it may times but no animal.... oh man I love animals.

CrazeEAdrian

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
Did it bother anyone else that Master Chief didn't help the wounded guy at all? I mean ya you have to save the world and all but, he was still alive... Could have at least asked him if he was going to be ok haha.

h83

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
It´s funny, Reach happens in the past but has more futuristic stuff than the newer Halos, like jetpacks...

Here goes coherency down the window...

Status
Not open for further replies.